Now most of my other blogging friends have already completely their Year in Review post, but naturally I’m late to the game. Although I say this every year with regards to blogging I really do feel like I will continuously post weekly this year, and really make something out of my little site.
2016 was one of the biggest years for me; emotionally, physically, romantically. I lost am amazing role model in the form of my Uncle, and it really brought into perspective what I wanted to accomplish in life, and that I needed to be happy in everything I did because you never know what’s going to happen tomorrow.
I also gained so much last year as well, I met the most amazing man ever. Who literally gives me butterflies each and every day. I got to work with the pageant coach of my dreams in preparation for Miss NJ USA, and form an amazing bond with her. I placed in the Top 5 at a national pageant representing my gorgeous state of New Jersey, and so much more.
Here were my list of goals for 2016 and I’m actually pretty happy with all that I’ve accomplished and all that I plan to accomplish. I BOLDED everything I accomplished.
So here are my 100 Goals for 2016 (I’ll add more as I think of them!)
- Visit another country (even if said country is Canada)
- Get a new passport in order to leave country
- Finish writing one of the books Ive started
- Publish the book
- Write at least 50% of another book
- Visit Savannah, GA
- Visit Arizona
- Visit Las Vegas
- Stop biting my nails (terrible habit)
- Update my blog at least 3 times a week
- Work with the amazing photographer, Fadil Berisha
- Compete in Miss New Jersey USA (3rd time)
- Compete/win one pageant this year
- Get my bartending license
- Be on a TV show (I was featured on Entertainment Tonight)
- Be in a movie (I was in The Amazing SpiderMan 2)
- Get a talent Agent
- Aquire my SAG Card
- Buy/build something from IKEA
- Go to OneOak NYC
- Stay out all night in NYC
- See Sam Hunt in concert
- Have an actual savings account
- Learn how to knit
- Attend the MISS USA Pageant
- Attend a music festival in NYC
Okay, so 9/26 is roughly 1/3 which isn’t terrible. I’m always optimistic and most of these goals steamed of completing an initial goal which I didn’t so there’s always that.
I am so proud of everything I’ve accomplished both on this list and especially off of this list. I made memories that will last me forever in 2016, and as crummy as the year was I wouldn’t want to change it.
I’m excited for what 2017 has in store for me! I have some ideas about where this blog will be headed and how I want to do things both with the fashion aspect and the reading/writing side to it as well.